1. I’m from the North of England and was born and bred in Yorkshire.
2. I have a very fluffy cat who is my best buddy and confidante. Animals are the best at keeping secrets.
3. The name ‘no face woman’ is inspired by the character No Face from Hayao Miyazaki’s ‘Spirited Away’. I identify deeply with his character, the analysis of which you can read here if you’re interested.
4. My favourite films are Mean Girls, Memoirs of a Geisha, Life of Pi and Spirited Away.
5. I really love trash TV. I know it’s nonsense, but it helps me to disconnect from my sometimes overwhelming thoughts.
6. I was born without tonsils.
7. I love swimming and am happiest when submerged in water.
8. My favourite thing to eat is hot chicken in a crusty roll with lots of butter.
9. My favourite colours are green and that sort of rusty copper colour you see a lot in Autumn.
10. I write because I find it difficult to talk to people about how I’m really feeling. Getting thoughts out of my head is hugely cathartic for me.
Thank you to Rob @ Just Ruminating for inspiring me to share a little more than usual today.